After...

Thought I'd share Emma's nursery photos - finally! It was quite a bit of work - but so worth it... even if she may never remember it!
The room was our office..so first we had to clean it out and prime the walls.
Next, Mike painted the "sky" and "grass"

Then he used his projector to trace the images onto the wall..

This took a while

Then, we started to add colors

The Sneetches

Horton

Sam I Am

Yertle the Turtle

The Lorax

Done!

The Closet

Bookcase
8 comments:
Wow. Now I must say, that nursery is the REAL MCCOY! Nice work.
That is a great nursery!!! I really like it a lot. I have always been a HUGE Seuss fan. We are thinking about different themes and things. I was checking out murals for the walls, but what a great idea - a projector!!!!! I have one of those (or rather the school I work for does.) You just saved us TONS of $$$ thanks! I don't know why I hadn't thought of it myself. I do it for my classroom all of the time. Weird.
Anywho, GREAT JOB!
Hi Mike & Julie.. greetings from WI. Nice to see pictures of your little one.. Many belated congratulations.. Hope your Mom is doing okay Julie.. I'm sorry I don't keep better in touch with your family. http://gwendyddswanderings.com is my site.
Wow ... looks great. Mike - you can come and paint at our house any time !!!
I love it - Very Impressive - becareful that might become afull time job ;-) Congrats!
The room looks FANTASTIC!!! If I didn't see the process I would have never believed taht you did that yourself!! GREAT JOB!!! Oh, and Emma looks beautiful, CONGRATULATIONS (better late than never).
Really nice work!! Emma will have a great imagination for sure! What fun ... "Sam-I-am" is my personal favorite! =)
nice work, were your eyes crossed? check out our nursery at pipgrascity.blogspot
Post a Comment