Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's all about Emma

Emma 3.5 months old already!

at 2.5 months...


So, now that our life solely consists of meeting Emma's every need...it's a lot of fun!! She's starting to smile and coo and definitely recognizes us - so awesome! I still don't know how people have more than 1 child, but maybe we'll get there eventually. I'm back to work 3 days a week, and working from home so that is just so amazingly helpful. I love my job and it just makes the 'separation' so much easier. Looking forward to warmer weather coming our days - it's been a rainy few days, but maybe that will help the flowers grow!!

Happy Valentines Day - 2/14/08

5 comments:

Don&Nancy said...

Such a cutie!! Isn't she 3 1/2 months old though??

Mrs Starling said...

Ummm...about the multiple kids thing. Chloe's almost 1 year and we're still not sure how we'll have time for another one. :) And people keep asking if number 2 is on the way yet. Geesh! I don't even have time for everything now! She's QUITE adorable by the way, but I'm sure you guys are already convinced of that! :)

The McCoys said...

Yes, she is 3.5 months. I guess I should have worded that differently... in that picture she was 2.5 months :)

Andy Brown said...

another comment on the multiple child thing...finally, when they're about 5 and going to start kindergarten, you think you might be able to handle 1 more. then BAM!!! you get 2 at once! and then, after the dust settles, you wonder why you waited so long...and you realize that yes, your heart is big enough for more than 1, or more than 2...or how ever many you have!

Dan McCoy said...

It was great to see Emma (and Mike and Julie as well) this weekend. But like you say, "It's all about Emma" She's just so beautiful. And she's so lucky to have such great parents. Thanks for a great weekend...

Dan